Satisfied customers make good business sense. We aim to give you the sort of service we’d like to receive ourselves.
- You have fourteen working days after the date of delivery to return the goods for a refund of the purchase price and P&P charges. Unless the goods are faulty, you will need to pay postage back to us. In the unfortunate event that the goods are faulty, then we will refund your return postage.
- Except in the case of faulty goods, items must be received in the same condition as sold – we want to be able to sell them to someone else. Goods where the packaging has been opened may be returned solely at the discretion of North Western Models and deductions of up to a third of the retail price made to reflect our costs incurred.
- You should insure returned items in case they are lost or damaged in the post as we cannot accept responsibility for such items. You must also let us know ASAP if you intend to make a return.
- We will replace or refund you any order which is lost or damaged in the post. Valuable items and all specially ordered items are sent recorded delivery. In return for this, we would request that you assist us in making a claim against the carrier by providing us with information and, if relevant and possible, photographic evidence.
- Refunds will normally be made in the same form of currency used for the purchase. For example, we will issue a refund via Paypal if this was the method used at the time of purchase.